As a Skater in the Devon Skating Club I will:
- arrive early to ensure that I am ready on time.
- bring a positive can-do attitude to each class.
- respect my coach.
- respect and encourage my fellow team mates.
- come dressed appropriately for my lesson. No Jeans or hoods.
- Bring a healthy snack, if needed, which I will be sure to have it in the change room BEFORE my lesson. I will not take food on the ice.
- come prepared with a water bottle for each lesson. I recognize that pop and juice are not the best choices for an athlete and therefore not acceptable on the ice during practice.
- not chew gum during my lesson.
- leave my cell phone (if applicable) in my locker during my lesson.
- Not leave early unless my parent/ guardian has made prior arrangements with the Coach.
- NOT interrupt a private lesson unless there is an emergency
- ask permission from the Coach to leave the ice for any reason.
- Attend off ice and team building events as scheduled
- work hard and try my best!