As the parent/ guardian of a DSC Skater I:
- Will respect the Coaching Staff and DSC Volunteer
- Will ensure my Skater arrives at the rink on time and is ready to skate at the appropriate time.
- Agree to remain in the arena at all times. You are welcome to sit in the arena or in the lobby however we request that you DO not sit on the players benches or penalty boxes.
- Understand that for insurance purposes, only Skate Canada registered Skaters and Coaches are allowed on the ice. If an injury occurs, I will wait for the Coach to bring the my skater off the ice.
- If my child needs to leave early I will let the Coach know in advance.
- Will monitor my email so that I can be informed and kept up to date on club development and activities
- Will notify the Coach if my Skater develops an injury and discuss the best plan of action.
- Will be patient, supportive and encouraging
- Will support the Coaching staff and my skater is such a way that he/she can achieve their goals